IonQ is the first company solely focused on quantum computing to go public, with its quantum computers accessible via the cloud today. The company’s co-founder/chief scientist Chris Monroe and president/CEO Peter Chapman join Azeem AzharXổ số miền nam hàng ngày to explore how they turned cutting-edge research into a scalable product. They also discuss the engineering challenges that remain before quantum systems not only surpass the fastest supercomputers, but also become widely available.
Xổ số miền nam hàng ngàyIn addition, they address:
- Why IonQ, unlike Google and IBM, have bet on the “trapped ion” approach to building quantum computers.
- How major software innovation could move quantum computing forward.
- Why quantum computers excel at optimization problems involving more variables than classical computers can accommodate.
Xổ số miền nam hàng ngàyFurther Reading:
- “Building A Quantum Computer with Light” (Exponential View podcast featuring Jeremy O’Brien, 2021)
- “” (Peter Chapman in Wired, 2021)
- “” (The Economist, 2020)
HBR Presents is a network of podcasts curated by HBR editors, bringing you the best business ideas from the leading minds in management. The views and opinions expressed are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Harvard Business Review or its affiliates.
- Subscribe On: